At our house, the idea of using our hands, making something from simple items and then seeing an end product that is tangible and helpful is incredibly rewarding (especially especially in this season of grad school when research seems so elusive and cerebral). My husband and I have been doing this a lot with cooking and trying new recipes as of late. And, I found some fun and random homemade tips that we might try soon. Hope you enjoy trying some out and can appreciate the simple pleasure of making something with your hands and seeing it to completion. p.s. Let me know if any of them work well for you! -M.C.
1) Homemade Cooking Spray! Recipe Here.
2) Toxin free Tub Scrub! Instructions here.
3) Homemade Laundry Detergent. Read here.
4) Easy peasy homemade air freshener. Ingredients here.
5) Lovely lavendar room spray. Found here.