We don’t know about you, but we’re always looking for ways to encourage our graduates. In this instance, luckily for us, pinterest had some great ideas (check out our encouragement board!), and we thought we’d share this particular one, since our grads tend to like the written word.
Some of our potential favourite categories:
1. Open when…..you have a bad meeting with your supervisor.
2. Open when….the library happened to have that book you needed.
3. Open when….we found out you got the post doc.
4. Open when….you just want to read a note from me.
5. Open when…you submit your dissertation.
What would you say to your graduate?
-Mandy & M.C.